Travel Medical Insurance
Updated April 23, 2019
“Don’t leave the country without it!”
Many don’t realize that when we board a plane and leave our home country, there is a good chance that we are no longer covered by our health insurance policy. Worse yet, who is going to foot the bill if we are injured in some way that requires special transport home?
There are many liabilities while traveling abroad that can be very inexpensively mitigated through the purchase of travel insurance. It costs only a few dollars a day, but has the potential of saving you tens of thousands, if not more.
Insurance Services of America:
Insurance Services of America (ISA) recommends their International Freedom - Essential Plan: "Our newest, and most dependable product for US citizens traveling outside of the United States. The International Freedom - Essential allows you to travel worry free with high coverage, but without having to spend more than $1.57 per day. With the International Freedom Essential, you get a $250,000 medical maximum with a $100 deductible, plus more!"
- Note: Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered. If you will be traveling with pre-existing conditions, contact Adam Bates at ISA (800-647-4589) and he will explain options to you.
- Brochure: Click here for the 2019 International Freedom Essential Brochure.
- Application Form: Click here to enroll yourself or your team.
Social Good Insurance:
- Visit SocialGoodInsurance.com for additional options.
- Learn more about why you need International Travel Medical Insurance.
Feel free to contact David Nakhla with any questions:
OPC Short-Term Missions Coordinator