Team Praha 2020
- Trip Status: Taking Applications Now! 7 spots still open!
- Date: Please apply for this trip by March 15
- Contact: Kathleen Winslow, for the Presbytery of Southern California: [email protected]
- Trip Costs: $800 per person plus airfare (approx. $1400.)
The ideal team will include a few vets from prior years, as well as those for whom this will be a new and challenging experience. A balanced co-ed team is also a goal.
• Communicant member of your church
• Faithful service in your home church (pastoral reference required)
• Minimum age, 16
• Desire to share your faith in Christ
• Various talents: teaching, music, sports, arts and crafts, and/or skits
• Ability to organize and participate in VBS-style activities
• Good physical condition
• Friendly cooperation with teammates
• Willingness to submit to the team leaders and to Pastor and Mrs. Farnik
Cost: The team registration fee is $800 per person. In addition, each member is responsible to purchase his or her own airline ticket, estimated at $1400.
As part of your application, you must contact your pastor or session to ask if your church will participate with your family in supporting you financially.
Application Process: Applications are due ASAP, but definitely by March 15, 2020. To apply, simply request an application from Kathleen Winslow: [email protected]
Team Praha is a ministry of the Youth Committee of the Presbytery of Southern California.
Find out more from this brochure.