Teach ESL at the Missionary Training Institute in South Korea in 2024
MTI is a residential school that was founded in 1983 by OPC missionaries Young and Mary Lou Son.
MTI brings in volunteers from around the world to teach ESL on a short-term basis to the missionaries, missionary candidates, and college students who are studying there.
Two or Three ESL teachers are needed to serve October 29 – December 20, 2024.
Qualifications for teachers:
- Bible-believing and mission-minded Christian
- Native English speaker with ESL teaching or mission field experience
- Good health
- ESL teachers need to pay for their travel back and forth to South Korea
- MTI provides lodging and meals
- Visit MTI’s website to learn more about the institute.
Ms. Mihyang Choi-Yoon