Summer 2019: Team Praha
- Trip Status: Applications Now Being Accepted
- Date: July 22 - August 12, 2019
- Contact: Kathleen Winslow @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trip Costs: $800 fee; plus about $1,400 for airfare
It’s not too soon to start thinking about short-term mission opportunities for the summer of 2019!
Team Praha is sponsored by the Youth Committee of the Presbytery of Southern California. OPC members from around the country are invited to apply to join the team!
Team Praha, working with missionaries Jerry and Marilyn Farnik, will spend 3 weeks in the Czech Republic, leading VBS and friendship evangelism programs for children, teens, and young adults,
This year’s Team Leaders will be Rev. John Shaw (General Secretary, Committee on Home Missions and Church Extension) and Hannah Knight (Anaheim Hills OPC, Anaheim, CA).
Get all the details including team qualifications:
- Click HERE for the 2019 Team Praha brochure
Contact to request application form: