Summer 2019: Ministry Teams at the Boardwalk Chapel
- Trip Status: Open
- Date: Summer 2019: Two Teams Still Needed
- Contact: Elizabeth Horst at email@example.com
- Trip Costs: At least $2,000-$2,500
- Week One: June 22-29, OPEN for a small group to team up with another church!
- Week Six: July 27 to Aug 3, OPEN!
As per Church Group Leader Rev. Justin Rosser, Matthews OPC (Matthews, NC) in 2018:
“I arrived at the chapel with thirteen mice, and a week later I left with thirteen lions. The Boardwalk Chapel is at the same time a safe house for fellowship, and a bootcamp for zeal; a haven of prayer and a hive of song. It is all these things and more because the Lord has so obviously been pleased to use it.”
From the Boardwalk Chapel:
How are you obeying God’s command to proclaim the Good News of Jesus to all the world? Do you ever find yourself hesitating from lack of knowledge, lack of opportunity, or lack of commitment?
Consider serving at the OPC’s Boardwalk Chapel in Wildwood, New Jersey!
- Receive practical training on evangelism and apologetics
- Work alongside faithful believers who will challenge your faith and stir you up to love and good works all summer long
- Assist with nightly programs where staff, churches, and volunteer musicians use their gifts and talents to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a lost and lonely world
- Interact daily with people from all corners of the world—from Canada to Asia, from Northern Europe to the Middle East, and everywhere in between!
- Return home with a renewed understanding of how to be a witness of Jesus to your neighbors and friends
Serve as a Ministry Team for one week this summer:
We are truly grateful for the ministry teams (aka, church groups) that have come to the Chapel over the years to assist our staff in the Lord’s work! If you are interested in bringing a team to the Chapel for a week or a weekend, please check out the online application and we will be in touch with you soon.
Details and Application Form:
- Boardwalk Chapel 2019 Flyer
- Boardwalk Chapel Bulletin – Christmas 2018
- Boardwalk Chapel Photos and Testimonials
Rev. James Zozzaro, Director
Elizabeth Horst, Admin Assistant