Summer 2019: Summer Staff at the Boardwalk Chapel
- Trip Status: Applications Now Being Accepted
- Date: Summer 2019: Individuals Needed
- Contact: Elizabeth Horst at email@example.com
- Trip Costs: At least $2,000-$2,500
From the Boardwalk Chapel: How are you obeying God’s command to proclaim the Good News of Jesus to all the world? Do you ever find yourself hesitating from lack of knowledge, lack of opportunity, or lack of commitment?
Consider serving at the OPC’s Boardwalk Chapel in Wildwood, New Jersey!
- Receive practical training on evangelism and apologetics
- Work alongside faithful believers who will challenge your faith and stir you up to love and good works all summer long
- Assist with nightly programs where staff, churches, and volunteer musicians use their gifts and talents to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a lost and lonely world
- Interact daily with people from all corners of the world—from Canada to Asia, from Northern Europe to the Middle East, and everywhere in between!
- Return home with a renewed understanding of how to be a witness of Jesus to your neighbors and friends
May 2019: Maintenance Need: A small group of 4 to 6 people for the 1st or 2nd weekend in May to complete the following projects: install 2 screen doors, caulk and paint bunkbeds at Chapel, and assist with trim work. The estimated cost of the combined projects is $500 and we are grateful for any donations toward these needs! NO APPLICATION NEEDED. Contact Elizabeth, below.
Summer 2019: Evangelism Needs: A Leader to serve as the Director’s right hand man this summer by guiding the Evangelism Team in teaching, prayer, and outreach as well as overseeing daytime operations at the Chapel. This is a paid position and includes free room and board for an individual or for a couple. More details available online. In addition, we have multiple openings for Evangelism Volunteers who are eager to learn, grow, and use their talents for the Kingdom of Heaven! APPLY BELOW.
Summer 2019: Domestic Need: A Volunteer to assist the Domestic Operations Coordinator. We are seeking an individual with a big heart for serving who is excited and passionate about blessing the whole staff body this summer! Summer Coordinator Elissa shares, “While I am looking for someone who is capable in the kitchen, please don’t let skill level worry you too much, as I am happy to teach! I am most interested in finding a person who has a deep heart to use gifts of service as a way to bless others and serve the Lord.” The Domestic Team is much more than just cooking and serving nourishing food, but seeks to train staff and develop character in the life-long skills of humble care, patient diligence, and loving care toward others. APPLY BELOW.
Summer 2019: Music Needs: Any additional musical talent would be a blessing to fill out the current team, but a drummer and a bassist would especially greatly help us this summer! APPLY BELOW.
Further Details and Application Form:
- Boardwalk Chapel 2019 Flyer
- Boardwalk Chapel Bulletin – Christmas 2018
- Boardwalk Chapel Photos and Testimonials
Rev. James Zozzaro, Director
Elizabeth Horst, Admin Assistant