Missionary Associate Needed in Quebec City, Quebec
- Trip Status: Open
- Date: 1-2 years; start as soon as possible
- Contact: Douglas Clawson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trip Costs: Must raise your own support
The last M.A. left at the end of the summer in 2018, so the sooner someone can start, the better! However – whenever you are available, you are encouraged to contact Douglas Clawson, below, to express your interest.
- Assist in the English language outreach programs and discipleship ministries of St-Marc’s Reformed Church, where Rev. Westerveld is the Pastor
- Serve as Coordinator of 3-4 weeks of “English for Kids” and “English for Teens” Bible Camps in the summer
- Follow up with families whose children attend the “English for Kids” and “English for Teens” Bible Camps
- Professing believer of Reformed conviction
- Can speak French (you may serve for 1 or 2 years)
- Desires to learn French (you must serve for 2 years)
- Male or female welcome!
What is a Missionary Associate?
- Click here to learn more about Missionary Associate service in the OPC
For full details, please contact:
Rev. Douglas Clawson
Associate General Secretary
Committee on Foreign Missions