Boardwalk Chapel Summer Staff 2024
Apply now! Staff positions for summer 2024 are open!
The Boardwalk Chapel currently has many positions available, including the following:
- AVL Leader (Paid): This position requires workers to be experienced and proficient in their AVL skills. They are required to be present for music team rehearsals during the day and for the nightly programs to run sound and lights.
- Female Jr. Staff Counselor (Paid): The Female Junior Staff Counselor is a mentor for 4-5 girls on Junior Staff. She looks after their spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Male Jr. Staff Counselor (Paid): The Male Junior Staff Counselor is a mentor for the 6-8 guys on Junior Staff. He looks after their spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being.
- Male Evangelism Intern (Paid): This is a paid internship for men who are currently involved or interested in future ministry (pastoral, evangelism, home or foreign missions).
- Music Director and Program Coordinator (Paid): The music director is in charge of preparing and executing music at nightly programs.
Other volunteer staff opportunities are also available! These are broken down into four categories:
- Evangelism Team: Staff specifically trained in evangelism and apologetics lead teams in Gospel conversations on the boardwalk.
- Domestics Team: Staff with service-oriented gifts cook, clean, and serve the home.
- Music Team: Staff with musical gifts perform Gospel-centered songs during nightly programs. The Chapel is especially in need of percussionists and female singers.
- Drama Team: Staff with acting/theatre gifts perform Gospel-centered skits during nightly programs.
If one of these sounds like you, please email Anastasia Ferguson for more information! Small groups and individuals are invited to come for a week in the summer to serve as visiting staff. Whether it’s a week or the whole month—if you are interested in spending a portion of your summer at the Boardwalk Chapel there is a place for you to serve!
Church Recommendation Form: Click here for downloadable PDF
For the Parent/Guardian of Minors Only
Minor Permission with Medical in PDF Form
Tips! Use a PDF editor to fill out the forms and send them back to us via email. Or print, fill out by hand and scan to email back to us. Or contact us via email to request an editable Word document to fill out instead. We are here to serve you!
For more information, go to the Boardwalk Chapel website: boardwalkchapel.org
Are you unable to serve on-site this year, but still want to help the Chapel? Take a look at their registry here and consider purchasing an item (or two!).