Boardwalk Chapel Summer Staff Openings
- Trip Status: Taking applications now for summer staff! Love music, drama or evangelism? Spend your summer at the BWC!
- Date: Summer 2020
- Contact: Elizabeth Horst: [email protected]
- Trip Costs: Full-Time $2500; Part-Time $2000.
The Boardwalk Chapel continues to have openings this summer for the training weeks and regular staff! The training weeks at the beginning and end of the summer involve both theory and practice in order to equip the saints for evangelism. The Chapel also has openings on its evangelism team. Here, the staff learns how to lead small teams in conversation with Chapel visitors and people on the boardwalk. Small groups and individuals are invited to come for a week in the summer. All are welcome to join for any amount of time, whether it be a week, month, or the whole summer!
Schedule for Summer 2020 (Updated 05/20/20)
- May Weekends for Work and Prep
- Training Week One: June 1-5
- Training Week Two: June 8-12
- Training Week Three: June 15-19
- [All program weeks are full!]
- Training Week Ten: August 24-29
We are also looking for the following donations for this summer consisting of living room furniture, bed frames, paper products, and canned goods!
Lastly, prayer for safety and for the staff to be able to minister, in the ways that the Lord allows, to the people in Wildwood.
Take a look at our Training Week Brochure
Church Recommendation Form: Click here for downloadable PDF
For the Parent/Guardian of Minors Only
Minor Permission with Medical in PDF Form
Tips! Use a PDF editor to fill out the forms and send them back to us via email. Or print, fill out by hand and scan to email back to us. Or contact us via email to request an editable Word document to fill out instead. We are here to serve you!
For more information, go to the Boardwalk Chapel website: boardwalkchapel.org